The North Valley Hospital Imaging Department has all the equipment you would expect to see in a large hospital while maintaining the caring and compassionate environment you would expect to see in a small hospital. Imaging services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for Emergent Exams. For general appointments, hours are Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. A radiologist is available full time to review all of the images completed at North Valley Hospital.
Services available are:
- All Radiology procedures (Spine, Head, Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis, Joints, Extremity’s etc.)
- Digital Mammography with a private waiting room and mammography certified women technologists
- 64-slice CAT Scanner (Head, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis extremity, spine, sinuses and vascular studies). This state of the art scanner can reconstruct images in any plane including 3D.
- Ultrasound (Head, neck, abdomen, pelvis, OB/GYN, extremity, joints, small parts, echocardiogram, stress echo, and vascular exams-arterial and venous)
- MRI/MRA (abdomen, chest, brain, spine, pelvis and extremity). MRA stands for Magnetic Resonance Angiography. It specializes in looking at the vascular structures within the body.
- Stress Echocardiogram (To determine if coronary artery disease is present and if further studies and/or treatment are required; evaluate progress following a major cardiac event such as heart attack and heart surgery; investigate the effort of exercise on heart valve function. Visit Cardio Smart for a short video on the procedure.
- For each modality North Valley Hospital has advanced certified technologists.
A North Valley Hospital technologist is staffed at the Professional Center Clinic in Columbia Falls and offers general radiology services for extremities, chest, abdomen and spine. Regardless of where your doctor or health care provider is located, you can have your X-rays work done at this location. The hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm (closed from 12-1 pm) Monday through Friday (closed Tuesdays).
Dexascan and Ultrasound Services are available at Glacier Medical Associates on Baker Ave. Appointments can be made from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ultrasound appointments may be made from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
A mobile ultrasound is brought to North Country Medical Clinic in Eureka on Mondays and Thursdays. The North Valley Hospital Sonographer provides full service Ultrasound examinations. North Country Medical Clinic also provides Digital X-Ray services as well.
|North Valley Hospital Imaging Services|