North Valley Embrace Health
|The program for Senior Adults is an outpatient program that provides individualized treatment for those 55 years and older who suffer from emotional, behavioral or mental health disorders. Senior Adults and their caregivers have unique problems and needs. Physical decline, loss of independence, safety concerns, and multiple losses are just a few that require special attention. This program provides an intensive outpatient treatment Monday through Friday in a caring and comfortable environment that follows North Valley Hospital’s Planetree philosophy of patient-centered care.|
Who could benefit from the program?
• The person whose quality of life has been diminished by physical and emotional stress-ors.
• The person who has not progressed or benefitted sufficiently in less intensive treat-ment settings.
• The person whose mental health is declining and might require outpatient care unless treatment is provided.
Treatment is supervised by a Psychiatrist and provided by a team that includes licensed clinicians and mental health provid-ers.Treatment modalities are designed to meet the unique needs of older adults mental health issues affecting daily living.
Caregivers, families and primary care physi-cians are encouraged to participate in the process by assisting with the identification of problems and solutions.
• To restore optimum mental and physical health.
• To alleviate symptoms that interfere with the individuals ability to function.
• To support the integrity of the family.
• To maximize independence.
• Psychotherapy to include (but not limited to):
• Coping~Positive Living Skills
• Grief and Loss Resolution
• Medication Management
• Communication Skills
• Conflict Resolution Skills
• Stress Management Skills
North Valley Hospital brings its Planetree philosophy of patient-centered care in a healing environment to Embrace Health. We encourage open communication and healing partnerships with care-givers to nurture the mind, body and spirit. We offer quality care that stresses the importance of Dignity, Respect, Confidentiality, and help-ing the individual achieve an optimal level of functioning and well-being.
Signs and Symptoms of Mental Distress in Senior Adults
• Low Self-Esteem
• Agitation, Combative Behavior
• Confused Thoughts
• Suicidal Thoughts
• Change in Eating or Sleeping Patterns
• Disorientation, Failing Memory
• Social Isolation
• Paranoia, Hallucinations, Delusions
• Unresolved Grief Issues
Medicare and most private insurance plans are accepted.
Any concerned individual may refer them-selves or someone else to the program.
An initial clinical assessment is provided at no cost to determine the need for physician evaluation.Although anyone can refer, only a licensed physician can make an order for admission.
|North Valley Embrace Health|
| North Valley Hospital Medical Office Village|
3004 Hospital Way
Whitefish, MT 59937
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.