Canadian Patients Welcome at North Valley Hospital in Whitefish!
You don’t have far to go to receive high quality healthcare.
Looking for a faster alternative to receive quality healthcare? When evaluating options for treatment, consider North Valley Hospital. Just an easy one-hour drive south of the Canadian border and conveniently located at Highways 93 and 40 in Whitefish, Montana, North Valley Hospital welcomes our Canadian friends who are visiting or relocating to the area.
Hopefully, you won’t need medical attention when visiting, but if you do, North Valley Hospital is happy to help with:
- 24-hour Emergency Department and CAP Certified Laboratory
- 24-hour Imaging including MRI, 64-Slice CAT Scan, Digital X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Winter Urgent Care Clinic during ski season located at the Base Lodge at Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Summer Urgent Care Clinic located in Apgar Village in Glacier National Park
- Year-round Health Clinics in Eureka and Columbia Falls, Montana.
North Valley Hospital and its Outreach Clinics will bill all Canadian Travel Insurance Providers directly.
Now Canada Certified to accept Canadian Interact PIN Debit Cards: North Valley Hospital, North Country Medical Clinic and Seasonal Urgent Care Clinics!
Considering having a procedure or surgery in the U.S?
North Valley Hospital is partnering with Kalispell Regional Medical Center and The HealthCenter to meet the healthcare needs of patients looking for options in Northwest Montana. Learn more about our Medical Tourism Program here.