Being admitted to a hospital can be a daunting experience for patients and their loved ones. But it doesn’t have to be. At North Valley Hospital, we listened to our community’s request of providing staff to help our patients and their families navigate through this experience. Designated nurses serve as guides to assist people along the way. Let us help you when working with insurance companies and while you’re dealing with financial stresses and lack of information to make educated decisions. Our staff is trained to translate the language of the complicated systems you may be facing when you really should be focusing on the healing process.
As health care becomes more complex, the North Valley Hospital care management team can guide you by:
- Providing information on financial resources
- Make home-going arrangements
- Outline options for care within North Valley Hospital and/or the community
- Arrange follow-up home care
- Assist with transfers to referral hospitals
- Advocate with insurance programs and meet the requirements for insurance certification and review
- Coordinate long-term care and assisted living
Taking advantage of extraordinary health care services at North Valley Hospital doesn’t have to be complicated. We are here to help meet your individual needs.